Click the banner to visit the site!

Friday, February 25, 2011

Book Blogger Hop #11 & Follow Friday #5

As always, the Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jen over @ Crazy-for-Books.

This week's question:

"Do you ever wish you would have named your blog something different?"

My answer: Not at all! I love my blog name, and I ah-dore the animated butterflies that I have as my rating symbols! :D

Do you wish you'd chosen a different name?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee over @ Parajunkee's Views.

This week's question:

"Share your current fav television show! Tell us a bit about it..."

My answer: My favorite TV show is definitely Pretty Little Liars. I love the series, and, even though they change stuff, the TV show just puts everything into "perfect" vision. If you don't know already, Pretty Little Liars is about four girls whose former BFF is murdered. They are stalked by "A," and they desperately try to figure out their stalker while finding Ali's (their best friend) murderer. Lots of mystery and fun; romance, but nothing too graphic, if you know what I mean.

What's your favorite TV show?


Happy Weekend, everyone!!

11 comments:

KelseyAnne said...

Hey I'm a new follower =] Ahhh I chose Pretty little liars as well I love that show!!
Your blogs pretty damn awesome!
Feel free to check out my blog
http://kelseyannesbookblog.blogspot.com
KelseyAnne

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. I'd like to watch Pretty Little Liars some time.
My Hop

Zakiya LadyWings said...

Kelsey: Awesome! Thanks :).

Alison: You definitley should!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Happy Follow Friday. You have a great blog & I'm a new follower. Come visit me!

Jenny @ Into The Morning Reads

Unknown said...

Hopping through - new follower

Lark Andrea said...

Just hopping by! Enjoy your weekend. :)

Reading Lark's Follow Friday & Hop

Zakiya LadyWings said...

Jenny & Brenda - Thanks for following!

Andrea: You too! :D

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

Your blog name is lovely!

I am happy with my blog name. Short and easy to spell.

I'm a new follower!

Hope you will stop in and take a look around:
www.readerbuzz.blogspot.com

Zakiya LadyWings said...

Deb Nance: Thanks for following! And thank you about the blog name :)

Marce said...

Your butterflies are gorgeous.

My response

http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2011/02/blog-names-blog-hop.html

Elizabeth said...

...hopping through.

Stop by my blog if you like to see my answer.

http://silversolara.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).