Click the banner to visit the site!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

In My Mailbox #7


In My Mailbox is a meme hosted every week by The Story Siren. To find out how to participate and the "official" details, check out the IMM page.

Anyone can participate in IMM and you are not limited to sharing books that arrive via your mailbox. You can also share books that you've bought or books that you've gotten at the library.

-----------------------------------------------------

From the store (had to re-buy*):


--The Clique (The Clique, #1) by Lisi Harrison
--The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) by Suzanne Collins


From the store (new books!):


--XVI by Julia Karr
--Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson


Bought on Kindle:


--Killer (Pretty Little Liars, #6) by Sara Shepard


I actually bought all of this yesterday. Now I am broke. Again. LOL!

What'd you get in your mailbox?

* I had to re-buy these books because I loaned them out to friends, and never got them back. :(

9 comments:

Elodie said...

The Hunger Games is great !! I have to buy XVI !! Great mailbox !! Happy reading ;)

Annette Mills said...

I've read Wintergirls and really liked it. XVI is on my list - can't wait to read that one. Happy Reading!

Ginny said...

It's too bad you never got your books back. I hate it when people do that. Or when I get my books back in a much worse condition. (Which is why I never let people touch my books let alone borrow them)
I love both The Clique and The Hunger Games!! And I wanna read 16 and Wintergirls as well... let me know.

Zakiya LadyWings said...

Thanks for commenting! :)

Ginny: Yeah, I only let two people borrow them now, and that's because they're the only ones that don't tear them all up. :/

I will def letcha know when the reviews are up! :)

~Zakiya

Ginny said...

Very wise *nodding*

Great! Thanks. Looking forward to it :D

Alyssa said...

Awww that really bites that you had to re-buy the books because of friends acting lousy =/

Anonymous said...

XVI sounds so interesting, I hope you enjoy it along with the rest of your books! I've had that happen to me before, except my friend left the country and accidentally took my book with her, haha.

Zakiya LadyWings said...

Anna: LOL! That sounds so funny, but I'm sure you were a little p-ed :).

Alyssa: Yeah, almost all my friends are getting lousy this year actually... :/

Ginny: You're welcome. And frankly, so am I! :D

~Zakiya

Thanks to Alyssa and Anna for commenting!

Allison said...

yay for XVI, I'm looking forward to getting a copy of that too!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).