Click the banner to visit the site!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Guest Review #4 - Leanne

I invited Leanne back to do another GR! Here's her review of Fire by Kristin Cashore!

--------------------------------------------------

I think this was an amazing novel. It takes place before Graceling because Leck is a boy. Fire is an outstanding creature, who can control the minds of others. She is like a Graceling but diffrent in many ways. There are parts that make you want to scream and parts that make you want to cry, but that just adds to the depth of the book. My favorite characters, other than Fire, are Archer and Hanna. Cashore is a beautiful writer and this novel shows that. I could not put it down. I liked this better than Graceling for some reasons but they are very diffrent, so you can't really compare them. I will be reading this in the near future. It is something you have to read! I would rate it 5 wings.

1 comments:

Small Review said...

I've heard a few people say they preferred this one over Graceling, so I'll be sure to keep that in mind when I read them. Thanks for the review!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).