Click the banner to visit the site!

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Current State of the Union (Jan 29)

Ever read The Clique series by Lisi Harrison? If you have, you know exactly what this is. If you haven't:

Massie Block's "Current State of the Union" is where she sums up the last few days with what's IN and OUT. It can be people, places, things, whatever. My BFF Leanne (Tales of the Mockingjay) and I have decided to bring this to real life. Ususally, Leanne and I will have different posts, but to make sure we are both on the same page, sometimes we might have the same ones :)

Right now, this is a "meme" meaning that we would luh-v if you would participate, but there won't be a Linky if you do. (You can post on either of our blogs.)

So, without another moment's wait:


Current State of the Union
IN

1. The Clique*
2. "Georgia"
3. Massie & Alicia**
4. Musicals
5. Harry Potter reunion***

OUT

1. the President*
2. "Hawaii"
3. Kuh-laire
4. Dance
5. Twilight convention


* Leanne was telling me we should start this, our State of the Union. Well that happened to be the same day that the President was going to give the national State of the Union. I'm sure you can see how that's confusing when Leanne didn't specify.

** Massie = Leanne; Alicia = Zakiya.

*** We were at lunch and the band teacher looked and awful lot like Harry Potter, and one of our substitutes looked an awful lot like Umbridge. Leanne should have scrunched her hair so she could've been Hermione. (;


So what so you think? Should we keep this going, or cut it short super-quick? Comment and let us know!

4 comments:

La Toya said...

Haha you guys are too cute. Have never read the series so I have no idea what you're talking about LOL.

Just did my What's Your Status!! :)

Zakiya LadyWings said...

LOL! Thanks so much for participating! I will add your post to the Linky. :)))

Leanne. said...

Super sort I didn't get a chance to post mine yesterday. :/// I will def do it next week, I guess I will always be behind hahaha

Zakiya LadyWings said...

LOL you are any other time. Haha. Oh well, you can always just do yours on Sundays if you forget. Which I'm sure you will every time :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).