Click the banner to visit the site!

Sunday, August 18, 2013

#BoutofBooks 8.0 GOALS!

Bout of Books
I think I missed out on this readathon the last couple times it was in session, so I'm glad I put a reminder in my phone!!!

As always, it's hosted by Amanda & Kelly, at their respective blogs. I will be updating every two days, so be sure to check back and see how my reading is going! In addition to new posts, I will update the bottom of this post everyday since it's the one I linked to in the sign-up post on the Bout of Books blog.

Time Devoted to Reading*
~I will be dedicating myself to everyday of the readathon except Monday and Thursday, since those are dance days and I probably wouldn't get anything read anyway. However, if I do end up reading, I'll let y'all know :).

My Goals
~I want to finish four books this week! To be specific:
Fifty Shades Darker by EL James
Taking Chances by Molly McAdams
Thugs and the Women Who Love Them by Wahida Clark
Alexandria by John Kaden

Updates

Monday/Tuesday
Books I Read Today:
Books I Finished Today:
Total # of Books Finished:
Total # of Pages Read:

*The template above for my goals was taken from the Bout of Books FAQ page.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful book!50 Shades Movie

Anonymous said...

Great goals. I look forward to what you think of 50 Shades More. See you around the read-a-thon.
-Dilettantish Reader

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).