Click the banner to visit the site!

Thursday, February 7, 2013

#WWReadathon (Valentine's Edition!): Goals

The readathon has started!!!! I seriously need this one, but I know at the same time that I'll have tons of fun!

Things to Remember:
~~The Readathon lasts from today until Thursday, February 14th.
~~You can jump in at anytime to read with us!
~~HAVE FUN :)

For more info (that will give you much more help), go to My Shelf Confessions!

And now....the reason for this post.....my goals!!! This week I'm hoping to read:

(--finish)  

What are you aiming to finish this week?

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).