Click the banner to visit the site!

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #13: City of Lost Souls


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over @ Breaking the Spine; we are to give a book that we are anxiously anticipating the release of. I probably won't be participating every week, but I will try to post every so often.

This week's spotlight novel:

City of Lost Souls
By Cassandra Clare
Publication Date: May 8th, 2012

From GoodReads.com:

In Book 5: City of Lost Souls, the Shadowhunters struggle to piece together their shattered world after a betrayal by one of their own leaves them reeling.

What book are you looking forward to?

1 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Haven't heard of this but it sounds mighty intriguing!

Here's my WoW

Have a GREAT day!!

Old Follower :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).