Click the banner to visit the site!

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Thursday Interpretation #18 & Library Unveiled #8

Thursday Interpretations is a "meme," which means that you may participate in this on your blog, but I won't be advertising it nor adding a Linky for links to your post/s.

Anyway, Thursday Interpretation will be a weekly post where I post a motivational quote (and/or a book quote) and tell you my feelings about it. You are more than welcome to post a comment telling how you feel about the quote.

*Remember that these are only my opinions. They are not influenced by anyone else.*

This week's motivational quote:

"Be thankful for the things that make you different. Don't cover them up." ~Taylor Swift

My Thoughts: If you have a feature, etc. that makes you different. Be proud of it and show it off to the world!
_______________________________________________________________________


This meme was started by my good 'ole blogging friend, The Mad Scientist @ Steampunkery & Book Reviews; every Thursday, you are supposed to post 5 books from your shelf and maybe give a snippet of your thoughts about the book. You can use physical books, ebooks, audios, whatever you have that makes up your library :). This week I'm unveiling:

Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson:
I bought this one sometime last year I believe, and still haven't gotten around to reading it. And I've already read SPEAK. Which I bought after this one... So sad..

The Sweet Far Thing (Gemma Doyle trilogy, #3) by Libba Bray:
I love this series! I have to hurry to read this one, because I'm suddenly very anxious to find out what happens between Gemma and Circe :D
Deception Point by Dan Brown:
I've been trying to read this book for the past two years. I never seem to be able to finish it though. I will have to sit down with this one eventually and do nothing but read.

The Princess Diaries (The Princess Diaries, #1) by Meg Cabot:
I've read this one before, but want to reread so that I can read the sequel, and eventually, so that I can finish off the entire series :).

Wicked: Witch & Curse (Wicked, #1-2) by Nancy Holder & Debbie Viguie:
I have had this one for a really long time and still haven't gotten around to it. I know it feels so abandoned. Plan to read it sometime either before 2011 is out, or before I finish 9th grade.


What's in your library?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).