Click the banner to visit the site!

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Thursday Interpretation #15 & Library Unveiled #5

Thursday Interpretations is a "meme," which means that you may participate in this on your blog, but I won't be advertising it nor adding a Linky for links to your post/s.

Anyway, Thursday Interpretation will be a weekly post where I post a motivational quote (and/or a book quote) and tell you my feelings about it. You are more than welcome to post a comment telling how you feel about the quote.

*Remember that these are only my opinions. They are not influenced by anyone else.*

This week's motivational quote:

     "Life is no straight and easy corridor along which we travel free and unhampered, but a maze of passages, through which we must seek our way, lost and confused.
     But always, if we have faith, a door will open for us, not perhaps one that we would have thought of, but one that will ultimately prove good for us." ~A.J. Cronin

My Thoughts: Life isn't easy; we all know that. But if you keep believing and have faith, opportunities show themselves :)
_______________________________________________________________________


This meme was started by my good 'ole blogging friend, The Mad Scientist @ Steampunkery & Book Reviews; every Thursday, you are supposed to post 5 books from your shelf and maybe give a snippet of your thoughts about the book. You can use physical books, ebooks, audios, whatever you have that makes up your library :). This week I'm unveiling:

The Alchemyst (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, #1) by Michael Scott:
I got this one because my BFF accidently got the second book as my bday present. We laughed forever about that :)

Fire (Seven Kingdoms, #2) by Kristin Cashore:
Now I know that there isn't really a specific order to this series. Which would have been nice to know, but oh well. I've read Graceling already and loved it; looking forward to this one!

Six Moon Summer (Seasons of the Moon, #1) by SM Reine:
SM Reine contacted me asking me to review this one. It looks like an awesome novel, and I love love love the cover! :D Now if only I could find some quiet time in the blogging world to read it!

Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul II by Jack Canfield, etc.:
I read Chicken Soup for the Girls' Soul and Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul: The Rea Deal: Challenges and loved them! When my mom bought this one for me, I was super excited :). Sadly, I still haven't read it!

The Shapeshifters: The Kiesha'ra of the Den of Shadows by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes:
I read this for the first time in ... 6th grade I think.. So about 2 years ago. I loved it, and last November I found another omnibus of 3 more Den of Shadows novels. Wish I'd hadmoney to get it. :/


What's in your library?

1 comments:

cecilia @ rather barefoot than bookless said...

I have lots of thing in my library but here is a few:
http://ratherbarefoot.blogspot.com/2011/06/library-unveiled-1.html

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).