Click the banner to visit the site!

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

#boutofbooks Update #2

Tuesday's reading was pretty good. I finished reading Revolution (Jennifer Donnelly), and almost immediately started reading Looking for Alaska (John Green). I got almost a tenth into the book, so I was feeling pretty good about it!

Tuesday's Question (Part Two): Answer the following "this or that" questions--

1. Physical book or eBook? Physical book
2. Paperback or Hardcover? Hardcover
3. Reality or Make-believe? Either one as far as books go.
4. Adult or Young Adult?  YA
5. Dog ears or Bookmarks? Bookmarks!!!
6. Breaking the spine or Barely opening the book? Breaking the spine
7. Tea or Coffee? Neither, orange Fanta.
8. Reading in bed or On the couch? If I have to choose, in bed, but my favorite place to read is at the kitchen table -- with or without food being present.
9. Series or Standalone? Either one.
10. Original or TV Adaptation? Original!!!!!
11. Defy motion sickness or Audiobooks? Depends on the book. Usually, I'd defy motion sickness.
12. Author crushes or Who-was-that-guy-again? Both. :)
13. Interview or Guest post? Interview.

Tuesday's Stats:
~~Books Finished: 1
~~Total Pages/Percent Read: 144 pages, 6%

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).