Click the banner to visit the site!

Sunday, October 16, 2011

In My Mailbox #35


In My Mailbox is a meme hosted every week by The Story Siren. To find out how to participate and the "official" details, check out the IMM page.

Anyone can participate in IMM and you are not limited to sharing books that arrive via your mailbox. You can also share books that you've bought or books that you've gotten at the library.

-----------------------------------------------------


Bought on Kindle:
~~Stray by Rachel Vincent


Happy Reading! Leave a link to your IMM in the comments, and I'll be sure to stop by!

8 comments:

Jess Day said...

I really liked Stray! Hope you like it!

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

AWESOME! I love Stray! Rachel writes a fabulous series!! You are in for a treat!!

Here's my IMM

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Natalia Belikov said...

Hello!!
nice to meet you ^^ Im a new follower =9
I haven read this series but I will one day lol

Hello!! you got The Iron knighit omg!!!!!
btw, new follower here so nice to meet you my dear =)

My IMM this week:
http://dazzlingreads.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-13.html

And check out my awesome giveaway! three winners and 12 different books from where you can choose ^__^
http://dazzlingreads.blogspot.com/2011/10/autumn-giveaway.html

take care and happy readiiiiiiiing ^_^

Just a Lil Lost said...

Ooh, I haven't heard of Stray! Looks interesting! :)

Michele
IMM | 2 Giveaways

Kristina said...

I have Stray in my library as well and I really wand to read it!

happy reading

Paige said...

Looks like a good book i hope you enjoy it!! Come check out my IMM!!

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-7.html

Alison Can Read said...

Fab week! So cool that you got Stray. I haven't read Vincent's books yet.
My IMM

Kristin (Book Sniffers Anonymous) said...

This is a really good series! Stray was a little hard to get through but stick with it because it gets MUCH better with the next book.
~ Book Sniffers Anonymous

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).