Click the banner to visit the site!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #4: Bloodlines


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over @ Breaking the Spine; we are to give a book that we are anxiously anticipating the release of. I probably won't be participating every week, but I will try to post every so often.

This week's spotlight novel:

Bloodlines (Bloodlines, #1)
By Richelle Mead
Publication Date: August 23rd, 2011

From GoodReads.com:

When alchemist Sydney is ordered into hiding to protect the life of Moroi princess Jill Dragomir, the last place she expects to be sent is a human private school in Palm Springs, California. But at their new school, the drama is only just beginning.

What book are you looking forward to?

1 comments:

Brodie said...

I am ridiculously excited for this!!! I'm a huge Vampire Academy fan. As sad as I am that we'll no longer reading from Rose's point of view, I like Sydney and am SO happy that we'll have a bunch more books in this series. August can't come soon enough!

My WoW

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).