Click the banner to visit the site!

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Reading Status (24 Oct, 2010)

So this week I did get to finish something!

Finished This Week:
  • Nightlight by Harvard Lampoon. Finished on 19/ 10/ 2010. This was pretty crummy in the beginning, but as you get into the story, it gets so much better! Even if you are a serious Twilight fan, you should take the time to read this book. The comedy is wonderful :)!

Currently Reading:

  • City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare. On page 358. This book is getting better and better! You all will simply love my review of it! :D (You will love the review, b/c wonderful things will be said about the book, l0l.)
  • Remember Me by Christopher Pike. On page 167. Haven't been able to read any lately.
  • Chosen by P.C. & Kristin Cast. Have read 25%. I will definitely go back to reading this, hopefully, sometime this week.
  • Reunion of the Untouchables by Kurt Frenier. On page 90. I will unquestionably have to finish this book this week. I feel like Mr. Frenier has been waiting on a review for his novel wayy longer than he should :/ .
  • Boys R Us by Lisi Harrison. On page 11. I will have to get back to finishing this one as well, so that I can give it back to my generous friend that lended it to me :).

Next On My TBR Pile:

  • I, Juan de Pareja by Elizabeth Borton de Trevino

Hopefully I will be abke to get two or books read this week, but I seriously doubt it because I have dance practice everyday this week except tomorrow, Monday. This shall be a tiring week... :/ . Happy Reading,

Zakiya, the walking butterfly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).